Skip to main content

Blog Personalised

Im going to give this blog a little bit of revamp and this time, it is not in the form of a new blogskin...coz I like this one and it's da best one so far. The kind of revamp is that I am going to make this more personal..content wise. So far, it has been personal since this blog is also the place where I rant about life and how unfair it can be sometimes. But hey, in the game of life, there are some high points and there are some low points. People like me, get mostly low but I have to learn to stand up against everything that is thrown at me and I know somehow I will recover from them even it can be excruciatingly slow.

How am I going to make it more personal? Rather than just complain, I will offer opiniated views, just like the blogs I read where they include abbreviations like IMHO (In my humble opinion). Things that I come across that set this burning desire to blog about and this time, I am not going to forget easily what I want to blog when I get back home. Yup, old age has started to creep on me. Plus I am easily distracted by other things as well.

I am also going to start reupdating my blog on friendster...which is about life as a single w oman. At first, the whole point of me setting up a facebook account is not to keep in touch with old friends, well...sorrie...thats the truth....or make myself more popular. I am just not one of those who add people to the friend list and then not keeping up with any of them but use facebook to increase their own popularity. Despite what I said about not actually using facebook to keep in touch, that was what I had in mind initially but over the time, it kinda expanded and I get to see what my other friends are up to.

Okay, another thing to keep in mind...NOT to stray away from the actual topic at hand..like uhm, the above paragraph. Ok ok...the 'actual' revamping will be in the next entry?! hehe..

So yah, basically just that. Make it more me...so that when people come to visit, they actually get to know more about me because sometimes, I communicate better through written words rather than spoken words. Mostly coz I tend to mumble through...heh.

Well...off we go to a new start!

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...