Skip to main content

Sentosa Trip

Me and my buddies had planned for a gift exchange thing cum picnic at Sentosa but little did I expect that I would be enjoying some of the best..and not forgetting..expensive...attractions at no cost! All thanks to Mariah and Nuts for her perseverance in queueing up with a different alias. Well, whatever it takes to be tourists on a budget! Hehe..

I would say, overall..it was a great..sunny..exciting..experience though the tourists got on my nerves especially those on tour groups. Yah..pfft..priviledged my ass. But there were nice eyecandies..but unfortunately..so freakin taken..by asian girls with nice body but little face value...haha..

I liked the 'simulating' parts like the 4D experiences in the cinemax and uhm...despite lining up for almost an hour, I can only conclude that I watched a..err..Log show?..We got to ride in this roller coaster like chair, strapped...and the chair would swivel like crazy like some bumpy car ride as we pretend to be logs travelling down tunnels and waterfalls. It was really scary at first..and I found myself screaming..but after I composed myself..I kinda just went through the motions..sans screaming..coz it got pretty predictable. Still! I liked it and even a bus ride on a pretty 'humpy' road felt like being on a stimulator..it's the brain, my friend..it got tricked and had not recovered from the shock.

OH yah! forgot to talk about the picnic. Well, I like my gifts and Nats gave me this nice white clutch bag coz I thought hers look nice and it was really great to know she got me a same one! Mariah gave me plenty of gifts..as usual...which is always nice of her. We played this little game..based on my suggestion...which I sucked, unfortunately, while I get to know that my friends..have wild imaginations on their fantasy sex romps! Me? Seriously, I can only come up with couch..and kitchen. Im losing my mojo..

Oh Songs of the Sea was a nice brilliant display of colours, water works, fire balls and laser lights. Very spectacular though the extra cast members..well..I hardly watched them. But it was still nice to just sit down and watch.

I particularly liked the Sky Ride..which was like an open concept cable car..but with your feet dangling high up in the air. Good thing the bench was not rocky or I would have puked big time but it was a great view from the top similar to that of the Carlsberg tower which rotated once it reached the top of the tower. You dont get this kind of view all the time..Singapore in its surrounding water. Breathtaking.

Tiring..but worth it. Definitely a trip worth remembering!!


















Plus, I love you GALS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...