Skip to main content

Dilemma of a Girl

I like to look pretty. Pfftt...Im a girl..DUH! But I dont like to stand out too much like 'hey, look at me!' Im probably one of those girls who doesnt do much of a maintenance but still try to cover up the basics, at least. Of course I do admire those who went for eyebrow threading, have their nails done by professionals, accessorise themselves, dress up well, use the nicest smelling shower gel, pamper themselves with rich lotion..well...such nice life. But I cant get that in my system..haha..


Im stressed out with trying to maintain my growing long hair..arghh..why cant there be an easier way?!! heh..*rubbing hands in glee*...why not..I ...CUt IT..muahahhaahaha!!..


ew..backtracking to the past here..






still, okay wat! easy maintenance..anyway, it is boring to be like the other girls. It's boring trying to dress up a bit and it is getting tiring to put on concealer on my pimple scars and drawing on my eyebrows to give them an existence. It is hard to maintain kissable lips but it does stink having dry chapped lips so have no other choice but to put on the vaseline every morning. Oh and also mascara to open up my eyes which have been subjected to late nights like now. Seriously, I dont care if I look a mess in the morning when I go to work but it wouldnt be fair to admire good looking chinese guys when I myself look like I had been run over by a bus, right?



grr...it's hard being a girl. But it is not so much to attract potential boyfriends but how you look exude a sense of self style and confidence which cannot be replicated by anyone. So if I look a mess, then it explains my personality where i just cant be bothered by anything that takes effort to upkeep. Who cares if you dont put on heavy make up, doesnt dress up like you're going clubbing in the freaking morning and sashayed like you're on the imaginary runaway. The best thing is...not to be so fake about it and to let the whole world knows you are freaking well there..much to the annoyance of the people around you. Oh, and less is more now. Heh....so they're trying to copy my style now eh? Buggers....


So yup, I guess for now, I think the best thing to do is not to overdress..or..err, undress, but in the beginning of May which is a brand new month, let's all of us girls exude confidence. The kind of confidence that will put the rest of the stick thin models to shame and those who put on an act just to attract the good looking guys' attraction. They...are fakies. We..are the real deals. So work it girls!


But im still thinking on whether I should cut my hair short or not..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Ray of Light

The act of falling in love. Very subjective and it also depends on the object you desire. Well, if it is the 'whoa mama!' sort of hunk or good looker, then yours truly has fallen in love many times over and over again. But a guy who has stolen my heart for good..well...that has yet to happen. But let's not talk about my non existent love life. Let's just ponder over the act of falling in love. From what I have observed through several tv shows or even movies, I gather that well..not everyone is so lucky to have fallen in love at first sight. It takes time, and maybe it will even take boyfriend after boyfriend or girlfriend after girlfriend before reality smacks your face and you end up with your very first boyfriend (gasp!). What a truly merry go round. Hey, it happens. Because we make mistakes and we are too blind to notice how someone can truly bring you happiness by their sheer volumes of care and concern for you. In the midst of crisis, a ray of light shines through...