Skip to main content

Attraction

the scene where the two cowboys from brokeback mountain had that physical thing goin' on..in the camp one cold lonely night, has been playing in my mind for a few times. And i shudder just by the thought of it although they didn't kiss yet and jack was onlie beginning to take his jacket off as ennis awaited in a silent approval. hey...not bad, i am getting prettie poetic..ha! okay, my point is...not that i am like you know..all into gay sex or what, curious to see how they share their passion together though it's obvious what goes where and etc..haha. But I shuddered coz it's so darn romantic...and ahem..seeing Jake Gyllenhaal going to do that little deed..i mean any hot blooded men would turn gay just to have him do that to them! Er...still im not that physically attracted to Jake in that way...at least to me coz he aint that handsome la. Frankly speaking, what i like about his acting is his coy eyes....the way they showed disappointment and at the same time excitement as he started to slowly fall in love with the very man he would share a lifelong relationship. ...Oh and also how the lips pursed up like as if they were about to say something but narh....it was no point anyway. Heath Ledger was great too..surprisingly since I tot he ain't that great an actor anyway.....but in this movie, he shone through. He minced and choked on his words as his silent and serious character felt a lot of pain deep inside while trying so hard to keep a serious exterior to hide all those hurt and pain.

Haiz..I am still not sure if I wanted to watch the movie in full length. I wouldn't know how to handle MY emotions also like them...and no..I am not looking forward to some lesbian tinted relationship....what I meant is...I would be so deeply engrossed in its story that I would subconsciously believed that it's so real..it's painful. And they just HAD to make it a tragic love story..double whammy!

Anyway, just wanna share those thoughts with you and hey...spend some time reading up on the short story. It's damn touching..and a bit on the err...lusty side lah..but hey...it is onlie to serve people like me who get bored easily by words unless they sound explicitly sexual..haha..! No lah..but i tell ya the short story carries more pain as it describes their passion and relationship in great details and also their struggle in trying to hide their secret life. Like how ennis's lips bled a bit as they 'let go' years of pent up passion and in just one moment, all of those were released in hungry kisses to the point of accidentally biting the other lips..in a mix of anger and frustrations of waiting for so darn long. Oh by the way....they tried to show this side of strong emotions as the actors got fully emersed playing the story's characters that heath almost broke jake's nose..haha..maybe for the same bloody effect? hey, like i said..jake doesn't quite thrill me. Hell, how come nowadays no hollywood actor seems to be going my way like how matt damon tobey maguire impressed me the last time? somehow, now I onlie tot of that jb benn of mondo magic who thrills me with his small yet firm biceps and lack of height..yet he's not that handsome. Oh no..what's happening to me?!!!

k that's beside the point...alright should end this off...Im going for some reality check to see if I am normal or what. see ya later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...