Skip to main content

I am so FREAKING Forgetful

When I wrote this post, I have found two of the lost items. Another two are still missing and I'm consoling myself with the fact that somehow, it will eventually show up.

Sigh. I swear I remembered putting them somewhere but you know, I'm always in a jiffy doing something and then somehow, previous action would become my current action and I will keep thinking about the previous action, overriding the current one, until I realized it's not where it's supposed to be.

Then you can say all hell breaks loose, until I would suddenly remember that no, that was last time and it dawned on me that I can't remember what I actually did because I keep thinking of my previous action!!

I know it sounds confusing, but that's how it is. There were times when out of the blue, I would remember, after few days (if I'm lucky) and if not, you can consider it gone for good.

Eurgh, the feeling. At this moment, I have lost a small tied bundle of powder which is something like a meal replacement thing and it's supposed to help you lose weight but of course, provide you put in the hard work. A guy lost 20kg consuming this along with a change in dietary habit and including exercise. I? No benefit, lol! But it's free and the person who actually bought it, drank it once but found it sweet. I thought it was a tad sweet but I used more water to dilute it so I guess it's not that effective, haha. Still! I want it back :( I hope I actually left it at my workplace or something, fingers crossed.

Now you see, I can't even remember what was the other thing I lost.

Sigh, is it because I'm turning a year older soon? Big sigh.

This just taught me to be more vigilant and be less forgetful by not doing things last minute in a hurry that it didn't give me time to register and I will keep replaying back previous episode. Oh dear me.


follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...