Skip to main content

Beauty Haul Plus Beauty Gifts in September 2012

Last week, I got myself a new eyeshadow. Silly me. Money no enough also can still buy make up. But don't worry babe, I got my finances under control. Yah right. But really, this month I've got $120 worth of free munneh this month courtesy of my kind vice principal..haha. Okay at first the $20 was a birthday gift and the other $100 which I got on Friday was for the cards I make every month for the teachers' birthdays. Supposed to be $50 and when she asked if it was enough, before I could answer she handed me another $50 giving a total of $100. Wow. Then again, since she wants to give....how can I say no, right? I said that I will use it for the next month instead so I won't collect money next month. Even if I do, it will be for the following month to be fair.

So I think it's more than enough to make up spending on the...eyeshadow? haha. Anyway, the eyeshadow costs me $11.90 instead of the original price of $14.90. How can I NOT get it?! I mean, I got one of them in beige and I love it so much! So now I have a silver colour. I didn't take a picture of it but I will kindly link to someone else's blog which indirectly is promoting her blog too. It's okay for me since I haven't open mine yet.

This is the shade I got.

Flashback Silver
For the review from a fellow beauty blogger:

 Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow

Such a nice shade to have! Instead of the usual brown tones, you should add silver in your collection if you're not a collector.

I also got this with some vouchers

Maybelline hypergloss liner

Again, I haven't open it. My bad! Really, normally I will be SOOO enthusiastic in opening one but I haven't been feeling too well lately plus it's the time of the month so I'm feeling very lethargic and bloated.

I did buy an Elf cream eyeliner which I have yet to use out and I bought another liner. Go figure. I think they're both different but I guess this liner is probably easier to apply.

Oh! As though that is not enough. See what other goodies I got and mind you, I didn't spend money on them..heh heh.

Clinique moisturiser sample, lipstick and lipbalm samples

 
If you're wondering why the casing of the lipstick is funny, it's because it's a sample product and my colleague has a bunch of them in various shades. They're not used and her daughter works in Clinique so she has her hands on them. But they're full size with the exception of the moisture surge. Wow. I'm not a lippie person coz I don't see the point coz I hate reapplying when the colour is gone but hey, every girl SHOULD have at least one lippie in a colour most suitable and most versatile.

I don't buy high end make up so I don't know exactly how much are the prices by hard but I used to in the past because of my mum. However I did find out the cost of the lip colour balm is $28. I used it and it's pretty red. But yah it rubs off easily because it's a lip balm I think.

But freeloaders cannot complain much.

So that's my beauty loot :) I am happy because it did cross my mind that lately I haven't been buying new make up stuffs as I'm too busy trying to spend money wisely. But I guess call it the birthday luck because I managed to snag some. Now I need me a new blusher. Waiting for the next Sleek spree to get my hand on their blush. I simply LURVE their blushes. Should check their website out.

Sleek Blush 

I am looking out for a dark pink colour because I don't have that particular shade. 

So what are your new beauty buys.





I make cards..help support me! http://www.facebook.com/mylittlecardshop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Ray of Light

The act of falling in love. Very subjective and it also depends on the object you desire. Well, if it is the 'whoa mama!' sort of hunk or good looker, then yours truly has fallen in love many times over and over again. But a guy who has stolen my heart for good..well...that has yet to happen. But let's not talk about my non existent love life. Let's just ponder over the act of falling in love. From what I have observed through several tv shows or even movies, I gather that well..not everyone is so lucky to have fallen in love at first sight. It takes time, and maybe it will even take boyfriend after boyfriend or girlfriend after girlfriend before reality smacks your face and you end up with your very first boyfriend (gasp!). What a truly merry go round. Hey, it happens. Because we make mistakes and we are too blind to notice how someone can truly bring you happiness by their sheer volumes of care and concern for you. In the midst of crisis, a ray of light shines through...