Skip to main content

Figuring Life Out

So I have resolved to be kind to my new colleague though I still find her irritating. I guess sometimes it is just human nature for them to behave like that. Well, everyone's different but at the very least she is generally a nice person.

But anyway, enough talk about her.

By the way, I got a first birthday present and it is a..crystal vase or jar. I don't really know what to do with it actually, haha. I think it is pretty useful, for mum which she interprets as it being a cookie jar, hehe.

Like I said, I'm not really fussy about presents unlike some people when they say that it will be nice if someone can get something which they really like. But unless you drop very obvious clues, then don't expect something which suits your taste. To me it is kind enoughof the person to give you one :)

While sadly I didn't manage to lose weight as I initially wanted to prior to my birthday, I just resolved to do so come Monday onwards. Being officially 30 means that I won't have such youth regeneration...degeneration yes, haha. Plus it will be harder to lose weight and your health can slowly fall apart as your body starts the slowing down process.

I know I am talking as though I'm turning 40 instead of 30. But that's how it is. Being in the twenties has its ups and downs mainly because it is the decade where you start to develop your working career & for many others (me excluded like duh) have families of their own. It is such an exciting period.

For me? It is mostly dealing with many of life's challenges and my personal struggles with...everything in life. Many times they are just so hard to bear like I'm totally clueless about it ike what the heck am I going to do.

But what doesn't kill you, will make you stronger. It makes you to become who you really are and give you a new approach towards life as you figure out that life isn't always easy.

For those still figuring out life, just like yours truly is, approach life like an open book. Whatever it is, do what it takes to make you happy, of course without jeopardizing on other people's happiness. Do it on your own terms.


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Ray of Light

The act of falling in love. Very subjective and it also depends on the object you desire. Well, if it is the 'whoa mama!' sort of hunk or good looker, then yours truly has fallen in love many times over and over again. But a guy who has stolen my heart for good..well...that has yet to happen. But let's not talk about my non existent love life. Let's just ponder over the act of falling in love. From what I have observed through several tv shows or even movies, I gather that well..not everyone is so lucky to have fallen in love at first sight. It takes time, and maybe it will even take boyfriend after boyfriend or girlfriend after girlfriend before reality smacks your face and you end up with your very first boyfriend (gasp!). What a truly merry go round. Hey, it happens. Because we make mistakes and we are too blind to notice how someone can truly bring you happiness by their sheer volumes of care and concern for you. In the midst of crisis, a ray of light shines through...