Skip to main content

A Little Memento

Entertainment News update: Dewy (Eyes) a.k.a Ronnie from Make me a Supermodel reality show did very well last week winning his first challenge after being in the bottom 3 for two straight weeks! Fierce. Then when asked who did poorly for the last photoshoot challenge(which he won..no thanks to the six foot long boa in the tank), he said his bff's name in the show, Ben, who people have been commenting that his friendship with him has caused him quite a distraction. OoOoo..even more fierce.

Oh well...Dewy...I hope you will win. If not, there's always Perry. yes..yes...trust me to be unfaithful. I got a feeling it's going to be like America's Next Top Model. They dont care if you're snobbish or whiny, if you've got the IT looks, you got the IT looks.

Well, I have been feeling pretty tired these past few days which is a mixture between good and bad. Good...because I get to catch up on sleep and bad...because it also means my diet has been haphazard. Food that has been on my 'banned' list has made subtle comeback. Actually, of course I welcome their comeback with open arms, but it's only during special occasions like outings with my friends or free buffet spread..heh. But we're talking in my own day-to-day lifestyle. No it's not because Im trying to be the next Nicole Richie but it's just a matter of health and right now, these food (which I shall not name to protect their privacy) have been causing quite a stir in my body system.

Er, maybe coz Im happy that Im finally getting the much awaited change in my life so..............you know what happens if you're trigger happy. But let's just say after this weekend, I hope things will be back to normal and try to bring down the sugar level in my blood. See, I told you it's not for the sake of vanity. ok...maybeeee.......partially, since Im going to the Dinner and Dance next Saturday and I will be wearing a dress. Yes, you heard me right...a dress. So not Rahayu but hell, it's just for one night.

Actually, I wanted to leave a little something behind for my dear colleagues as some kind of memento. I guess i have already mentioned that they're not exactly shocked that I was going to leave partially coz of things they heard last month, no thanks to certain people though I have not confirmed anything then. And I also know they have other things to worry about like the unanticipation of working with certain people and how hectic their schedules are because in the current setting, we are required to travel to all parts of Singapore irregardless of where you live. So instead of feeling sad, they're actually happy that Im leaving because it means a better career prospective for me.

But..........it wouldnt hurt for them to miss me...a weeeeeee bit, right? heh..

I thought of writing them letters which is, really, the cheapskate way of saying goodbye. But it's the thought that counts right?

So Im kinda nervous of going to the main office tomorrow to meet this certain someone which I assume is working for HR. I hope it's going to be a 'chop chop' thing....like get it over and done with. Then, she will officially say if tomorrow or Friday is going to be my very last day. Either way, this is definitely goodbye....

I shall start work on writing my letters now! And maybe play facebook in between as well...anything just to avoid cleaning my room for yet another time. Blame it on the poor diet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Ray of Light

The act of falling in love. Very subjective and it also depends on the object you desire. Well, if it is the 'whoa mama!' sort of hunk or good looker, then yours truly has fallen in love many times over and over again. But a guy who has stolen my heart for good..well...that has yet to happen. But let's not talk about my non existent love life. Let's just ponder over the act of falling in love. From what I have observed through several tv shows or even movies, I gather that well..not everyone is so lucky to have fallen in love at first sight. It takes time, and maybe it will even take boyfriend after boyfriend or girlfriend after girlfriend before reality smacks your face and you end up with your very first boyfriend (gasp!). What a truly merry go round. Hey, it happens. Because we make mistakes and we are too blind to notice how someone can truly bring you happiness by their sheer volumes of care and concern for you. In the midst of crisis, a ray of light shines through...