Skip to main content

New LayOut!

HEllo!

Hey me back with a new layout...and yes, once again..it's not done by me. Although..I have done tweaks here and there...colour change, html coding..yadah yadah, I would still credit the person who did this layout, which I tot was well done! I hate those act 'cute' sort..then, anyone who isn't myopic (short-sighted), runs the risk of acquiring one because the fonts are so freakin' tiny squeezed into a freakin' tiny space. Okaylah..if I can 'squeeze' in some time to do my own version of a layout..(With some foundation coding..in another words, 'someone' doing e dirty werk first, keke..), I will try lah! THis is just to claRify that I am not lapping on the praises meant for someone else...like how people actually praiSed the previous all black simplistic layout coz the person who did it, left the credits but they didn't appear. I knew why lah as I saw the error..but ah..too lazy to change it, haha. Coz it IS supposed to be simplistic in the first place, aight? So..I focused on being simply being..er..simplistic. Unless of coz if you look at the contests twds the end of last month, I had a load of time talking rubbish after rubbish. But of coz, they are intelligent rubbish, mind you..hehe

ANYWAY, my focal point of this is to say, yup, I am going to change the way I am doing the blog, irregardless of people actually reading or not reading at all. I took down the viewership coz it's driving me nuts..seeing the number NOT moving most times. And yup, I am no longeR boring! I mean..okay, at least not in the virtual woRld. In real life, as usual lah..but I guess we'll just stick to the usual game, eh?

TheRefore, I am now..a DIVA!! Ok, it was e main reason why I chose this layout, which by the way, won the layout of the week, or something like that..hehe..I onlie go to the website if I need something. But don't u think, it's nice too? It's pleasant looking, and don't look cartoonish, which seems to be a fad among the teenage web designers. I mean girls and boys..I know u're talented and has a flair in I.T. especially in the area of web designing at such a young age, but Please..maybe can try to work on being creative in a less annoying way? hehe..like not all people like uhm..japanese anime or comic characters, cute or otherwise.

Diva Radar means I am a diva with a radar! It can be both ways...basically, as a diva, I am on the lookout for handsome chinese guys!..haha, stupid obssession with a chinese guys with a certain look (Which I ain't revealing what is, of coz to avoid copycat divas! *selfish me*) eversince some recent encounters. But really, they ARE good looking, at least the ones that I currently like the look.

And of coz, diva radar means that i'm not just popular...okay........I may need to woRk on the other attributes of being a diva as right now, I am totally clueless.

STill, whateva it is..my diva radar is always 'on'..*Ahem*..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...